Corona Virus: Your Essential Immunity Guide.
How do we take care of others’ and our needs during this time?
Support a critical resource for your community, while taking care of yourself and your families.
- 50% of all proceeds will be donated to your local food bank.
- The purchase of this information not only ensures you have the basics of how to take care of yourself and support your immune system, but you are also directly contributing to a resource that is overwhelmed and in need of your support.
- This information in this immune system guide is the foundation of what I would cover with any of my clients that came to me for a consultation, whatever chronic health issue they may have. I would always trace it back to what the current state of their immune system is.
- This guide will help support your immune health in addition to, good digestion, good detoxification, movement, mental wellbeing, and social connection. So whilst the immune system isn’t the only issue to address, it is a very important pillar, which is why I am sharing these basic guidelines with you.
- In this time of crisis, we need to be very selective about the quality of information that we are taking in. Some information can grow panic and fear. As a Registered Nutritional Therapist, I provide scientifically proven information within this guide, in order to help you make informed decisions about your health, so that you are able to safely, #TurnOnYourHealthVoice.
In This Guide, You’ll Discover…
How Easy It Is To Support Your Immune System
The purchase of this guide not only ensures you have the basics of how to take care of yourself and to support your immune system, but you are also directly contributing to a resource that is overwhelmed and needing support.
What Is Corona Virus – COVID-19?
Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is a new strain that was discovered in 2019 and has not been previously identified in humans.
Learn how to support and maintain your immune system’s response to invaders that come your way, now and in the future.
A 5 Step Immune And Community Supporting Guide
Inside this guide you will learn 5 Steps To Support Others, Yourself, & Your Family During The Corona Virus Pandemic
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Inflammation & Immunity
- Diet & Lifestyle